UL1077 Switchable Circuit Breakers. The MP Series 762 & 772 Switchable Thermal Circuit Breakers are used primarily in applications that require Supplementary Circuit Protector rating, and require voltage rating capability up to 277VAC. A simple “push-pull” switching device allows the user to disconnect the entire system, while at the same time providing automatic disconnect in the presence of over current conditions.
- MP Series 07 includes Models 752, 762, and 772 Switchable circuit breakers. A distinctive characteristic of this design is its double-break contact mechanism. This configuration allows some models in this family to withstand short circuit conditions as high as 5,000A and continue to function. Model 752 (Switchable) and Model 252 (push-to-reset) are the smallest devices available that are capable of withstanding a 5,000A short circuit.
- Model 762 is offered in ratings of 5A*, 7A*, 10A, 15A, and 20A
- Model 772 is offered in ratings of 30A* and 40A*
- UL, CSA, VDE, CCC
- ROHS Compliance - Cd Free
- Superior Interrupt Capacity
- High Capacity in a Small Package